Thursday, November 09, 2006

Did you know??

Today is the anniversary of Bill and I's first date, 12 years ago!!!!!! We are doing really well. Bill got a 100% on his mid-term exam and was accepted into the clinical program, he officially starts clinicals in late August 2007. It will take him 21 months to finish the program, then he'll be an RN!

My masters classes are kicking my butt. I'm doing well in them, but man it is a lot of work. I almost took 3 classes and Bill talked me into taking only 2, boy am I glad I listened. I'm trying to get ahead since I start work in 13 days.

Brodin weighed in at 14lbs, 14.5 oz at his 2 month check-up. The kid is huge!

Keegan's neuro follow-up appointment went well and provided there are no shunt blockages they don't need to see him for another year. And he is now officially daytime potty trained, there are still a few accidents a week, but not too shabby.

1 comment:

Ellen&Kevin said...

Happy Anniversary!! Glad to hear things are going so well for you all...time sure flies! I can't believe your maternity leave is almost over already!! Congrats to Bill-100%!! Wow-Anybody'd be lucky to get Bill as a nurse-you rock!!