Friday, March 23, 2007

Brodin is pretty much crawling. It is an army crawl but he can get accross the room in a flash. It is so cute, I've been trying to catch it on video and will upload it once I get it. Meanwhile here is a cute pic of Brodin in his new Monkey shorts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And Keegan has been feeling really well. His last CAT scan showed that there has been no growth in the cyst so it appears we were wise to wait it out. He has another follow up in 9 months. Here he is in his firefighter outfit from mom. He loves it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just went in to check if any new news and was rewarded. Picture of Brodin is darling. Love the monkey pants. Can't wait until we see him crawling. He was pretty fast on his stomach last visit. Also loved the fireman too. Bill's grandfather Sheridan (my dad) was a Chicago fireman. Hope to see you Monday.

Ellen&Kevin said...

Hi guys-
I also just wanted to check in to see what's goin' on...the kids sure are adorable! I'm glad you guys update this regularly-can't wait for the next installment!
Hope everyone's doing great! See ya in Vegas if not sooner!

Jennifer said...

Hi Ali,

So glad to see updates on Keegan - you were always a big help to me on preemie parenting and I wondered how he was doing.

Glad to hear everything is so good!